Review of the Evolution day of the May 16, 2014
Many of you participate in the day about evolution and we thank you for that.
In this spotlight file, you will find a photo montage depicting the day, a film where all speakers explain concisely the subject of their talk, and also all the presentations in PDF format and a link to 2D animations.
- Instrumental issues for detectionin the MeV energy range and R&D on a Compton telescope equipped with Si-DSSDs (Philippe Laurent and Youri Dolgorouky , APC)
- Nucleosynthesis: the saga of the elements,from the Big bang to stars and the interstellar medium (Etienne Parizot, APC)
- The mystery of proto-planetary disk and planet evolution (Mario Flock, AIM)
- New Insights on origin of dune orientation and evolution on Titan from experimental and field measurements (Antoine Lucas, AIM)
- 3D movies about evolution (Bruno Thooris and Frédéric Bournaud, CEA)
- Evolution of the temperature and redox state of the oceans (Johanna Marin-Carbonne, IPGP)
- Recent Earth observation with GRACE and GOCE (Raphael Chen, ONERA)
- Secular cooling of the Earth (Claude Jaupart, IPGP)
- Presentation of CNES (Francis Rocard, CNES)