Call for ideas of the French “Festival des Idées”
For its first edition, the Festival of ideas Paris welcomed more than 5000 festival-goers.
Let us imagine together this event that opens the university on its territory, invites civil society to explore the world of arts and sciences, and engages disciplines around major contemporary issues.
The first edition in figures
23 partners: 12 cultural venues, 8 media outlets, 3 institutions / 64 events: 30 debates, 21 shows, 3 exhibitions, 8 workshops, 2 visits / 160 students involved in the event, 70 speakers, 10 theater groups / 400 people mobilized in The organization / 5000 festival-goers / 13000 programs broadcast in Île-de-France
WHAT IDEAS TO PROPOSE?
The festival hosts conferences, round tables, meetings, debates, theater, film screenings, workshops, exhibitions, unusual visits, concerts, installations, performances, happenings: all Formats are welcome to produce ideas, convey, popularize, allow debate at the heart of society.
THEMATIC: LOVE OF RISK
All your proposals around this topic will be studied, including the most disruptive ones.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
• Registered students and PhD students in 2016-2017 in one of the member institutions of the USPC *
• Teacher-researcher, researcher, and administrative and technical staff of higher education institutions and research organizations members of the USPC community
HOW TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION?
• Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit www.festivaldesidees.paris and on facebook / festivaldesidees
• Consult the Terms & commitments downloadable on www.festivaldesidees.paris