Support for the international mobility of PhD students, financed by UnivEarths
In order to help PhD students make at least one long stay abroad during their PhD, UnivEarthS, through the STEP’UP Doctoral School, offers financial assistance to cover part of the costs of transport and subsistence expenses. Participation in colloquiums and / or summer schools is not eligible for funding.
General informations :
- This call concerns research stays in 2017
- Duration: between 3 weeks and 6 months;
- Beneficiaries: PhD students registered at ED STEP’UP and working in a team of APC and AIM laboratories and justifying the necessity of staying abroad (or coming to France for doctoral students in co-guardianship / international co-direction) in the course of their research;
- Amount of financial assistance: between 500 and 3000 euros.
- Two stays / trips may be funded during the PhD. Doctoral students who have already received support from the Doctoral School will not be given priority.
For more information, see the detailed file of the call for proposals:
Download the answer form :
The deadline for submitting applications is April 30, 2017.